Re: TB: Renown seedlings

  • Subject: Re: TB: Renown seedlings
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 10:23:30 -0400

Loic, the main reason I didn't use either MATRIX or RENOWN earlier is
because they don't have the health of the "big three" rebloomers here
seedlings from RENOWN are very vigorous, but DOCTOR A is very vigorous
and has healthy foliage.

The only other blooming size RENOWN seedlings are from STUNNING
SERENADE, bred in Kentucky, another very healthy and vigorous plant.
Those seedlings are producing small, not so nice blooms this year, lots
of very healthy foliage.

I think it will take a very healthy mate to give good health to its

The other RENOWN seedlings are too young to evaluate - just babies in
the field.

<I have a problem with the seedlings from Renown, they all have heavy
leaf spot.
They are the worse ones in the garden.

Can you check on yours?