Re: Re: TB: Renown seedlings

  • Subject: Re: Re: TB: Renown seedlings
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 21:32:38 +0200

Thanks Linda for the detailed answer!

The worse cross is RENOWN x EYES OF NEWT
and EYES OF NEWT has leaf spot, so it must come from it.
 EYES OF NEWT is a sibling to BOURGEOIS & CAT'S EYE, but it is not as healthy.

I will keep trying to pollinate RENOWN, but i will select very healthy partners only, i can't miss using such a good pedigree!

Loïc