HYB Question and an SDB

  • Subject: HYB Question and an SDB
  • From: bdavis3738@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 19:04:05 EDT

Greetings fellow Iris Lovers,
I was wondering if any of you can point me in the right direction to find information on iris genetics and hybridizing?  The info in "The World of Iris" is a good start but it seems to be outdated quite a bit.
Here are a couple of pictures of a new SDB to our garden.  This is Looney which is a Thomas Johnson 2007 intro.
Thanks in advance for your help with the hybridizing question.
Brian Davis
Champaign, Illinois

Remember Mom this Mother's Day! Find a florist near you now.