Re: Re: HYB Question and an SDB

  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB Question and an SDB
  • From: bdavis3738@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 21:56:33 EDT

Thanks Christian!

Looney has the following parentage:   Mochaccino X Brash  I am not sure if it is normally polytepal.  This was its very first bloom here.  If so, that will make two iris that we have that normally do this.  Prank by Keith Keppel always produces some polytepal blooms every year here in Champaign.  Sometime up to 6 falls although mostly 4 and 5.  Here is a shot of it with 6 falls.

Brian