Sdg:1702-03re

This seedling has great branching, and three terminal buds.  Linda- It's the one I mentioned before bloom season started.  I thought I had a shot that showed the branching but I don't.  Maybe later.

1702-03re

Lots of pretty seedlings this spring but I've had rain every day since TB's started blooming.  Slow drizzle.  Wet flowers.  No crosses.

image/pjpeg