band and bleed TB seedling

  • Subject: band and bleed TB seedling
  • From: "Michael Sutton" <orders@suttoniris.com>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 07:54:16 -0700

Thanks Donald,
Don't do too many SAs anymore, they are a bit difficult in terms of stability.  More focused on rebloomers....I like the colors on that SA too, wish it was a bit more ruffled...but at least it is wide.
attached is a really different seedling (first year spring bloom, after maiden fall bloom).  reminds me a bit of ring around rosie patterning but is from banded and bleeding lines, not plicata (except about 30 generations ago).  been working on double and triple rims and this type of seedling is starting to show up quite a bit, now to get better form.
thanks again for the reply.
best regards
Mike Sutton