Sdg:interesting to me

  • Subject: Sdg:interesting to me
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 15:25:13 -0400

This is a bed that was planted in 2005.  I thought I'd seen everything.  Not true.

This is 1906-06 . . . (((Her Royal Highness x Inferno) x sibling) X Mastery)

I didn't have the camera with me so I had to destroy a perfect show stalk!  ;(

I thought the blue flash was striking and gives the bloom a distinctive touch.  I've really liked this cross.   (Found a lot of treasures today!)

No rain since early.  Things finally dry enough to try a couple of crosses.  Mainly took pollen.  In some cases it appears the pollen was only ruined on the rainy side of the bloom!

Betty W.  . . . .

image/pjpeg