Re: RE: HYB B279A = Lyssandra X Circus Clown

  • Subject: Re: RE: HYB B279A = Lyssandra X Circus Clown
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 13:38:34 +0200

 Yes, pretty indeed!
I was over the mood when it maiden bloomed last year, and even more now that it has really grown well!

Thomas, big news : I have one seedling coming out in the pot CHELSEA TURNER X CLOWN PANTS !

Hope others will follow...
Germination stopped with the heat wave we've had these last 3 weeks. Will have to keep the pots till next year.

Loïc