Re: HYB: Oops, don't need ID, after all

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Oops, don't need ID, after all
  • From: cseggen1@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 09:43:20 EDT

That is an absolutely gorgeous bloom!
In a message dated 5/6/2009 3:39:48 P.M. Central Daylight Time, jgcrump@cox.net writes:

Talk about embarassment!  Yesterday, I asked if anyone could ID an untagged iris in my garden.  Today, sdlg 032G2, registered as 'Romania, Romania', bloomed nearby, and, yep, without all the raindrops, that's who it is.  I had replanted part of a clump and neglected to enter it on the bed map.  At any rate, here's 'Romania, Romania' today, without the raindrops.  I plan to introduce it next year.  --  Griff
Griffin's Den
Zone 7, along the tidal Potomac near Mount Vernon, in Virginia

Connie Eggen
Zone 5