Re: Iris ID's Please

  • Subject: Re: Iris ID's Please
  • From: cseggen1@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 10:44:26 EDT

These  came as a file rather than jpg pics to my computer.  I could not view them.  Sorry
In a message dated 5/7/2009 9:28:15 A.M. Central Daylight Time, estrail1rider@yahoo.com writes:

I have three irises that I have since the early 90's. The first two are standard dwarf beardeds and the third is a tall bearded. The pics aren't great due to so much rain...but help would be appreciated.

Take care,
Connie Eggen
Zone 5