Re: HYB GDD7-2

  • Subject: Re: HYB GDD7-2
  • From: "eroctuse2" <EROCTUSE2@aol.com>
  • Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 00:54:39 -0000

Hi Gary,

I'm glad to see you've found a way to respond. I tried to answer you on your "Follow Up?" post, but it's lost in the sea of archives now.

I like this one, but I'm still really hooked on GDC22-18 (that white/multicolor SDB(?)). Would you share it's parentage? It's my favorite of yours so far.

Thanks for sharing so many beauties.