Re: HYB: Grand Style x Ozark Rebounder

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Grand Style x Ozark Rebounder
  • From: "B.J. Vera" <bj@rapidan.com>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 08:34:13 -0400

I think it's a wonderful idea to have the parents in the picture! It's a great teaching tool. Thanks for sharing!

B.J. in VA

On May 7, 2009, at 11:25 AM, Will Warner wrote:

Maiden bloom.  Grand Style (Byers SA Plic) X Ozark Rebounder (very dark rebloomer w/Plic parentage). Parents at the bottom of the pic.  This looks to be the only sibling from this cross that will bloom this year. This one is much more vigorous.
 Just a hint of SA traits.  Velvety texture not showing well in the pic. Thinking about self-ing it and/or crossing to Filibuster.
 Let me know if you don't like having the parents pics together w/seedlings.

Will Warner
Springfield, Mo
Zone 6

<grandstylexozarkre050709w.jpg>