HYB: Wait for it...

  • Subject: HYB: Wait for it...
  • From: christian foster <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 16:45:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hey gang,
Some of y'all know I've been very enthusiastic about the diversity in my 05-119 seedlings.  I know, it's just newbie enthusiasm, and I'm probably partial since they are from my first seedling ever to bloom (which naturally bloomed out), but...
Get a load of this one... not the last...five more yet to bloom from this series...have to wait till next year.
Another series, 05-152, from my first seedling ever to bloom is about to begin blooming... less diversity... but it looks like the rims are going to be a theme with these children of 03-009-2 pods.