HYB: Gnus Flash x ? [2 Attachments]

  • Subject: HYB: Gnus Flash x ? [2 Attachments]
  • From: Will Warner <wilwarner@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 17:38:52 -0700 (PDT)

Maiden bloom today and this one is confusing me.  It's growing like a MTB.  I have it marked that's it's supposed to be Gnus Flash x Wintry Sky...  It sure shows the Gnus Flash resemblance, but surely nothing from Wintry Sky (surely not).  I know that year I remember having a few tags fall off, and some confusion as to which pod was labeled what on a stalk, thought I labeled those with a ? though?  Also, I did make some crosses with MTB tet Lapwing pollen.  I can only speculate. Either way I like this little guy, whether I did it or a bee did, it's still pretty cute, and little laced too.

Will Warner
Springfield Mo
Zone 6