Re: HYB: Honey Scoop x Queen in Calico

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Honey Scoop x Queen in Calico
  • From: "Christopher Darlington" <chrisdarlington@videotron.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 11:40:45 -0000

Oh, this is new, I read the posts online at Yahoo Groups and the attachments at at the bottom of the post. I thought they were supposed to be hacked off, interesting...

Will, I've used Honey Scoop with success as a parent but it can be flamboyantly unpredictable in what type of appendage it will produce from bloom to bloom. I call it the Merry Prankster in my garden because it's still a real novelty among novelties.