Re: Re: Archives and Attachments

  • Subject: Re: Re: Archives and Attachments
  • From: Beverly Robinson <fotofashion@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 17:23:41 -0500

I am a newcomer to the list and was surprised by the change. I do not
under any circumstances open attachments from anyone I do not know
unless we have communicated before. Please get the problem fixed.
Beverly A.

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 2:18 PM, Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com> wrote:
> Chris Lindsey, our Mallorn guru/host, says yahoo has changed things so
> that he may not be able to get the photos mailed to him to add to the
> archives any more!
> :-(
> I notice the one posted today made it thru, so maybe he figured out a
> way to get them after all.
> --

Wild Ginger Software Certified Educator

the control of the moderator of this list. Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)