Re: WHERE ARE THE PHOTOS

  • Subject: Re: WHERE ARE THE PHOTOS
  • From: chad schroter <charlesschroter@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 13:44:33 -0700 (PDT)

Funny that..  I have always had to click to download the pictures and select an editor which took 2 extra steps and much time. Now I get a nice but very small thumbnail and a fast opening larger picture when I click on the "x". So whatever was changed is working much better for me. (I am on a wintel xp, using ie and FireFox browsers)

Chad