PHOTO: IB: Protocol

  • Subject: PHOTO: IB: Protocol
  • From: Elmsterj@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 21:45:03 EDT

So many rainy and dark days when the IBs were blooming.  It was either take pictures or not.  I chose to take photos.  Using the flash distorted the colors, so I just took them without.  Here's Keith Keppel's Protocol.....which bloomed on a dark day and only saw the light in the afternoon when the sun peeked through the fence just before it started to rain again.  Usually, May here is very windy but sunny and dry.