HYB: correction: 082U2, not 082R8 [1 Attachment]

  • Subject: HYB: correction: 082U2, not 082R8 [1 Attachment]
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 19:34:57 -0400

Excuse, please  --  I misidentified a seedling posted day before yesterday as 082R8.  The correct seedling number is 082U2 (attached).  As I looked at the mistaken series number, I thought, "How could I get that result from that cross?"  Re-checking records, I found I had misidentified it.  The cross that produced 082U2 (now correctly identified) is Antiquity X Blackbeard's Daughter.  --  Griff

Griffin's Den