Re: HYB: Crazy For You X Pinkness

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Crazy For You X Pinkness
  • From: Cordesview <cordesview@m33access.com>
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 10:55:31 -0400

Mary Lou,

I like that seedling!  Are the standards floppy?  If not, open standards aren't too bad of a thing!

What catches my eye is the wire rim around the falls mimicking the standard color...  they also match the haft lines . . .

hows the stalk and plant vigor?

Adam~
Where SDB's barely have any stalks, and no bearded iris open at ALL yet.  Not even any color showing, and as far as I'm concerned, they can stay tucked down in their leaves for another few days until the wind and cold spell blow themselves away! :-)

Adam Cordes
President - Mio Irisarians
Region 6
Zone 4 (and a half . . .J)