Hybridizing Goals [3 Attachments]

  • Subject: Hybridizing Goals [3 Attachments]
  • From: garyslagle@comcast.net
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 14:17:46 +0000 (UTC)

One of my goals as a hybridizer was to get a white iris with good substance that could hold up to the wind & rain . Goal achieved ! It is rainy & windy here today . Attached are 2 photos of named white irises that I grow , and a pic of my seedling . strong waxy substance , super thick stalk with show bench branching , 7-9 buds .