Re: HYB: test image - notcsxre

  • Subject: Re: HYB: test image - notcsxre
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 12:08:40 -0400

A nice flower, Linda  --  good to see Romantic Evening producing seedlings in the Slough of Despair!  Bud count looks decent.  So, let's see how it matures.  My own experience up here at the further end of the humidity belt, is that the Ghio and Keppel - derived seedlings do better here than their parents.  I must say, though, that Fiery Temper is looking very good this year after a few years of struggling.  --  Griff