No photos.....frustrating!!!!!

  • Subject: No photos.....frustrating!!!!!
  • From: Elmsterj@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 15:14:20 EDT

Hello all.....
    I was enjoying this website very much.  I could click a file open and see the photos and enjoyed seeing what everyone else grew or what the fruits of their hybridizing efforts were.  All that comes through mostly now are files labeled "attachments".  I can't find the photos, and I'm not finding this very enjoyable.  Griff's photos used to come through with his emails, then he went to attachments, and now many others are doing the same, so this is not turning out to be a photos website.  Perhaps your emailing system is set up so you can't embed photos in an email?