Re: No photos.....frustrating!!!!!

  • Subject: Re: No photos.....frustrating!!!!!
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 22:43:29 -0400

Elm  --  This new thumbnailing of attachments isn't something that I or others chose to do.  It's been done to us.  Suddenly, the photos we've been sending as attachments, which showed up on the same page as the message, now show up as thumbnails that must be clicked in order to be enlarged and viewed.  I'm not sure I followed the explanation, but, if I did, it seems to be a change imposed byYahoo.  Besides having to click on the thumbnails to view them,  I find that I am now unable to enlarge them in order to see more detail.  When does progress become regress?  --  Griff