Re: No photos.....frustrating!!!!!

  • Subject: Re: No photos.....frustrating!!!!!
  • From: Betty Ann Gunther <bettyg@cybermesa.com>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 22:48:58 -0600

I have always seen photos as attachments. Sometimes, they showed up
embedded as well, but I could always get to the attachments by simply
clicking on them. I use Thunderbird, but have no idea how to embed
photos in Thunderbird emails. I thought Thunderbird embedded them
automatically, but obviously not.
Hard to figure why things have changed and why you, Elm, can't see
photos sent as attachments. I just doubleclick on them and they pop
right up. Are you using an Intel machine or a Mac? That could have an
effect. I use an intel machine.
Betty G.