HYB: 07U8 and kin

  • Subject: HYB: 07U8 and kin
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 23:41:58 -0400

You may recall 07U8 (12 buds), which was posted last year after winning best seedling at Fredericksburg, VA.  It has a host of siblings and cousins, all of which have similar graceful, tall slender stems and large bud count, but with varying colors.  Here's a clump shot of one of them, 07U10.  Their vigor and floriferous nature makes them hard to photograph, planted as close together as they are.  I may have to settle for "mug shots" until I can transplant them.  --  Griff

JPEG image

JPEG image