Emailing: 05 20 09_0043

  • Subject: Emailing: 05 20 09_0043
  • From: Vicki <jvickic@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 10:58:19 -0700

A group photo of AH8s11. Please note there are only 2 rhizomes in
picture with a total of 15 bloomstalks. This little iris was lined out
in 2007. It had 3 bloomstalks last year and only 2 increase.
This year I have 2 increase on each mother rhizome along with the 15
bloomstalks. Don't know if I ever will have enough to introduce if it
keeps on putting up so many bloomstalks.

JPEG image