Re: HYB: going for the gold

I'm a sucker for yellows and this one really sucked me in. Love it!!!!

Colleen Modra

J. Griffin Crump wrote:

Here's the maiden bloom of 064F2, a seedling from Slovak Prince X Romania, Romania.  Of 16 seedlings, the only one not a dark color, and the only one with really discernable gold edging.  I was surprised to get that in the first generation.  Must be dominant  --  but perhaps Anton Mego can tell us.  Anton, are you on our list?  --  Griff
Griffin's Den