Kansas City National #13 Pursuit of Happiness

  • Subject: Kansas City National #13 Pursuit of Happiness
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 13:38:47 -0700 (PDT)

Installment #13 and the last for now unless people are interested in seeing historics (we saw a lot of those) or other seedlings and irises viewed.  We were about a week early for many of the TBs but a lot of MTBs and Siberians were in full bloom.

I made an error earlier.  The Best In Region cup is called the President's Cup.  That, I believe, went to Whoopsidaisy.  Sorry.

This one, Pursuit of Happiness, is a 2007.  I believe that it won the Best Out of Region Cook's Cup.

Have a good day.

Jan in Chatsworth