Re: Kansas City National - Spec & Spec-X #5

  • Subject: Re: Kansas City National - Spec & Spec-X #5
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 00:36:59 -0700 (PDT)

I was hoping for lots of Spurias and this was the absolute only one.  Hedgecock said that we were about 2 weeks early for his.  Mine here were in bloom when I left for the trek and essentially finished when I returned.

I also thought that this one was lovely.

Thanks for your comments.

Jan in Chatsworth