HYB: rebloom tendency?

  • Subject: HYB: rebloom tendency?
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 09:25:24 -0400

My favorite seedling, 2nd year bloom, looking pretty beat up in photo
after 7 inches of rain. If you look closely, there are 4 stalks in the
clump. One with blooms finished, one open, one nearly open, one nowhere
near open.

I don't remember seeing such a range of timing in anything here, other
than CLOWN PANTS and non-cycle rebloomers.

Opinions as to whether this is a tendency towards rebloom or just a
fluke or wierd weather, which certainly is abundant here.

cream weed I10: (IMM x CSONG) X TREASURED. No sign of rebloom tendency
in the cream weed.

JPEG image