Re: Photo: cross 2005

  • Subject: Re: Photo: cross 2005
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 11:58:00 -0400

Margie  --  That's exciting.  Did you record the cross?  --  Griff

Griffin's Den
www.pilmore.com/griffinsden

Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2009 11:43 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] Photo: cross 2005

To my surprise, I discovered this in my garden late this afternoon. This is the result of a cross I did back in 2005. It's not in the best shape as it must have bloomed a few days ago but it sure is colorful. I will take more photos when the rest of the plant blooms. Enjoy - it sure knocked my socks off!

Margie, NY =^..^=