Re: Photo:Seedling Z04-2B1 MTB by Zuraw

  • Subject: Re: Photo:Seedling Z04-2B1 MTB by Zuraw
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 12:51:37 -0700

In "My Pictures" use your cursor to just highlight the photo you want to send.
That should bring up a box on your left that says-"Send e-mail" Left Click that and an option box will come up asking you size, (it probable will be already defaulted to the smallest),
Just click that and your photo will automatically attach to an e-mail then you put who it's to at the top
Put a subject in the case of iris photo you type in Photo in the subject line. Then under the subject
Box you can type what text you want. That way you have photo and text ready to send.
Hope that helps. It really is the easy way I know to send a photo.  And is the way I do it.
Linda in CW AZ