Re: Photo: Historic

  • Subject: Re: Photo: Historic
  • From: smciris@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 13:45:32 EDT

Yes, GUDRUN is white.  I wouldn't hazard a guess as to what the imposter really is.
Sharon McAllister

In a message dated 5/26/2009 11:32:58 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time, irisgrower@cableone.net writes:

Ann,

Thanks, there were some mislabeled.  One reason I'm posting these.  I know Celeste in one garden was wrong, then at another garden I think it was correct because it match the one I have in my garden.   This is why we have this site to double check things. Thanks for your info.

In fact, many labels as the experts saw them, pulled the label so we wouldn't get confused.
The Kansas State site ask us to review and pull ones we didn't think were correct.  I don't know enough to feel I could say anything without research, except I was pretty sure about the one Celeste I saw.

Linda in CW AZ