Re: Photo: Holding on to Trash Can in the Wind

  • Subject: Re: Photo: Holding on to Trash Can in the Wind
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 13:29:13 -0700

No, that would have made a great photo though.  Those were some serious stakes.
Maybe someone from Kansas can go back to take a photo.  I have a feeling those tents are still up??

I wish I'd taken a photo of the tents blowing away at Kansas State though. At one point I really thought they were going to be air lifted right over into MO.

Linda in CW AZ