Re: Umbrata

  • Subject: Re: Umbrata
  • From: "eroctuse2" <EROCTUSE2@aol.com>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 16:41:28 -0000

Thank-you Griff, Betty, and Linda for the explanations. I apologize for taking so long to tell you I appreciate it.

It sounds like it might be a pattern in progress, because I get the impression that it means slightly different things to each of you.

I'm not a member of iris talk (not sure why I haven't joined yet), but I believe I can still access their archives. I'm interested and I'll be looking into it further.

Thanks again.

Brock