Last Reselect of the year

This is the third year on this seedling ( GDC71-30 ) I lined out what I had left last year after sending it to 5 different states - ( PA , VA , NC , TN & OR ) All have different growing conditions then what I have here in NJ , Happy to hear that they all have survived . Now it's time to put it through my stress test . hope to have enough by 2011- for introduction . ( if it passes my stress test )