Sdg: 2136-04

Linda, this is a sample of what I'm getting from Enjoy the Party X 1810-10 (white).  1810-10 has several sibling which rebloom.

I've liked most of the seedlings from this cross and will probably plant the rest of them.    The standards vary from white, to cream, to light tan.  All falls have had rings.  Some are prettier than others.  I lean toward the white standards.

Betty Wilkerson
Bridge In Time Iris Garden
KY Zone 6