Re: HYB: SDB = C5-35

  • Subject: Re: HYB: SDB = C5-35
  • From: "SandraB" <bardraj2003@yahoo.ca>
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 17:08:43 -0500

I like that one as well.

Sandra
----- Original Message -----
From: Cordesview
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2009 4:22 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] HYB: SDB = C5-35

Hi all!

i finally have sdb bloom, after a long 2 week wait longer than usual! i made my first crosses of the year yesterday, and that was 2 weeks later than normal. CRAZY! OH, and let's not forget to mention that it froze last night, (yes, on May 29th.) and could freeze again tonight! 90 percent of last year's seedlings (sdb) will not bloom due to a hard freeze 26 degrees F we had about 10 days to 14 days ago. there are stalks, but NO blooms coming. sadness. :-(

i like this seedling. it's maiden bloom, and the parentage is invisible x surrounded. 2009 maiden

Hopefully next year the blooms will get above the foliage a bit!

Adam~

C5-35