Re: TB: My Ginny, D. Spoon, '00
  • Subject: Re: TB: My Ginny, D. Spoon, '00
  • From: "El Hutchison" <eleanore@mts.net>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 08:36:54 -0500

All lovelies, Billy.
El, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Z3
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 10:47 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] TB: My Ginny, D. Spoon, '00

My lack of photography skills does not do this iris justice.  Much prettier in person.
    (Donald Spoon, R. 1995) Sdlg. 92-164. TB, 30" (76 cm), ML
    S. and style arms pearl pink; F. purplish pink border grading smoothly to large pink central area; beards bright tangerine, white at end, cherry red in throat; ruffled, lightly laced, flared. (Sweet Musette x Femme Fatale) X (Winifred Ross x My Katie). Winterberry 2000. HM 2002, AM 2004.

"When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world." - John Muir