Re: Re: HYB: AB Persian Padishah X Desert Joy
  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: AB Persian Padishah X Desert Joy
  • From: Anita Moran <avmoran1@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 11:35:25 -0400 (EDT)

Donald here is the first flower from the second stalk much better color.
I like the form even though it is freeze damaged I think the color will improve with age.
Of the single survivor I moved it from the nursery to the seedling bed in 08 and it was still a single rhizome.
It now has 9 rhizomes and the stalk has stood up to 30 mph winds which I know is not as strong as you get.
We are expecting severe storms tonight and tomorrow so we will see how all the seedlings do