Re: HYB: AB Persian Padishah X Desert Joy
  • Subject: Re: HYB: AB Persian Padishah X Desert Joy
  • From: "d7432da" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sat, 01 May 2010 21:54:37 -0000

This does look good! I hope the weather isn't too nasty and you get spared any damage. We had a brief thunderstorm this morning that started out with hail about twice the size of BBs (not iris!). My first thought was all the work getting the pods now growing. It didn't materialize into anything and there was no damage, but it's a constant fear when you get clouds from now through the summer. It's too bad those other two seedlings didn't survive to bloom as well. That's a much different parent with Desert Joy than the one I used.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA