Re: TB: more sdlgs
  • Subject: Re: TB: more sdlgs
  • From: "d7432da" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 23:03:59 -0000

But that's a lot more pink than mine. Mine tilted toward the orange and instead of purple the lines were sort of a raspberry red. Your combo works a lot better for me. But I can see why a pink from the blue side would work really well. With the purple lines you're showing, anyway. I liked how the lines stopped and left the rim on that seedling in the photo. No problem with the pattern. Thanks for posting this. I can look forward to the day when someone produces one of those 'can't live without' numbers.