Re: HYB=TB
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

Sounds great.  As for the distinction thing - Most of them are peachy not blue pinks.  Especially if it grows well.  What about the height?  So many pinks are short.  You say that all the bud are above the foliage.

Jan in Chatsworth

From: "garyslagle@comcast.net" <garyslagle@comcast.net>
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, May 4, 2010 2:19:08 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB=TB

Hi Jan ,

It has really nice substance - 7 buds all above the foliage - Show bench branching - all great qualities ! Reason for not to introduce - Is It unique enough that I could identify from another pastel pink that's already out there ? Doubt it . This is the struggle I deal with on a yearly basis with all my seedlings .

Gary