DaveF..RE: My NOID's blooming today
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: DaveF..RE: My NOID's blooming today
  • From: Deb Cranford <estrail1rider@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 06:18:04 -0700 (PDT)

Probably on the wild=type ones. But then again, until 2 yrs ago I didn't care for any of the old ones!! Now I keep the modern big ruffled ones but acquire more old ones than new! I usually try to stay older than 1950, but then again, never know what might just be one of those..."oooo, I NEED that one"! LOL! .
Deb