Re: Re: ADMIN: Fwd: Updates in Your Groups, May 6, 2010
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Re: ADMIN: Fwd: Updates in Your Groups, May 6, 2010
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 09:26:40 -0700

These are valid message types from YahooGroups indicating additions to Files and Photo Albums (Photo Albums are different from attachments to group email)

However,

One of the purposes of iris-photos is to build a library of iris photos in the ARCHIVES (currently hosted at hort.net)

and not to build Photo Albums or File Folders on the group webpages at Yahoo. Among other things Yahoo could change their policy and disconinue those services and all the contents would be lost.

I have disabled the Files  and Photo album features so if you get any notifications like the one referenced below, they will be junk.

Thanks

John