Re: HYB:REB: Sharing & other sdlgs
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB:REB: Sharing & other sdlgs
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 16:18:11 -0400

Thanks Betty. Very nice!

Hope you get time to post some of the sibs eventually. Maybe save some
for summer entertainment?

< 'Mountain Sunrise' X 'Decadence.' >

>From the photos, the others don't look all that retro to me. Not
modern maybe, but not too far back.

The pink is a bit rough, but if it warm season reblooms (either very
early fall cycle or summer) and is tall, good sized, reasonably wide
(not more than a thumb's width between the hafts, & has branching and
bud count, I want a piece of it! ;-) & if it's blooming now, maybe late
enough to escape freeze damage?

I'm getting all kinds of pinks now, some healthy with good branching &
height, but either they are big and too narrow, or nice width and too
small. And no rebloom on any of them.

Some very nice looking TB seedling photos being posted by folks - thanks
for sharing!

Linda Mann
east TN USA zone 7