AB: JEHOSAPHAT'S RELIANCE X (LIGHTS OF ARABIA x DESERT EMBROIDERY)
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: AB: JEHOSAPHAT'S RELIANCE X (LIGHTS OF ARABIA x DESERT EMBROIDERY)
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 21:54:10 -0500

Except for being short than is my preference - prox 16" - this was one that
pretty much had its act together on maiden bloom. Except for not being as
tall as I have like, there just weren't any obvious faults to pick at as far
as I could tell. The standards aren't open at all, that's the wind effect.
While I liked the height and veining its siblings had, they lacked the
overall attractiveness of this one. Hope it hangs in there and repeats
another season. Set a pod, too. On the very last bloom. Wasn't easy.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA

JPEG image