SDB 'Raspberry Tiger' and IBs 'Champagne Encore', 'Wrangler', 'Second Date', and 'Tea Party'.
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: SDB 'Raspberry Tiger' and IBs 'Champagne Encore', 'Wrangler', 'Second Date', and 'Tea Party'.
  • From: "Brock Heilman" <brockheilman@aol.com>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 23:47:07 -0400

'Raspberry Tiger' is an '09 from Mid-America. CE isn't exceptionally thrilling, but I wanted to share it again, just to reiterate it's the only iris I have that blooms each spring and reblooms each fall. 'Wrangler' is a Michigan bred iris from my friend Hal Stahly. 'Second Date' is one of Mike Greenfield's '09s and has multiple stalks here. 'Tea Party' is one of the Willott's creations, which puts it in my region (6) as well.

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image