Re: Photos sent- Multiple photos
  • Subject: Re: Photos sent- Multiple photos
  • From: irischapman@aim.com
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 06:03:42 -0400

Greetings to all

Just a couple of quick comments.

This is an extreemly busy time for me. All the MDB adn SDB seedlings are popping like crazy, some 3000 or more.

So I haven't been able to look at a lot of photos posted.

1) If someone wants my comments on a photo, or perhaps genetic interpretation, then please alert me and I'll make a point of looking at photo.

2) There have been a number of posts of SDB that I haven't opened and looked at as 4 or 5  photos are bundled together, when there is one or two I'd like to look at.  I'm still on dial up here so  it takes five or more minutes to open these e-mails, so  I have to let them go. hopefully I can take time to look at them later. It would help if only one or two photos are bundled together.

Long story on being on dial up. There is only one  local provider of wireless internet  in my area who services my location. And their tower leaves us in a radio shado, because of a hill situated in and inconvenient location. Our neighbours can get the signal, but we can't. the proider has been making promises for two  years and trying different  solutions, but so far nada

A couple of other providers  close by, but their signal just doesn't reach my area.